Deadpool will be released next week in North America and on the 11th February in Malaysia. Even though its rated R, this is one movie you can’t miss, with a reminder that even the most overpowered heroes deserve a second look. Here’s the unoriginal plot:
“In an effort to cure his cancer, former special forces operative Wade Wilson was subjected to an experiment that leaves him with accelerated healing powers, disfigured skin, an unstable mind, and a “dark, twisted” sense of humor. Armed with new abilities and a new identity, Wilson hunts down the man who nearly destroyed his life.”
According to our editor, here are the main characters’ top five moments from the comics, sure to be reflected on screen in a refreshing narrative.
1. Deadpool knows what his faults are and sticks to his principles.
2. Deadpool always has a back up plan.
3. Mr. Pool knows what he wants.
4. Deadpool knows the exit points.
5. Mr. Pool never leaves a man behind.